(Incorrectly reported as CPF in newsletter)
- There has been a huge decrease in crime compared to February 2016
- A suspect has been arrested in connection with the carjacking in Richmond road last week
- Two suspects arrested in connection with copper wire theft at Rhodes High School with assistance from LMRID
- SAPS requested that residents ensure that their houses are clearly numbered, if possible with reflective numbers.
LMRID / Securitas Feedback:
- During February there were 29 instances of gates left open and 4 of garage doors left open. Securitas requests that residents check gates and doors to keep their properties secure.
- Residents are encouraged to phone in reference numbers for any service requests sent to the city of Cape Town (see here).